Here are just a few things going on in the world of Foresight recently:
- Tasky is packaged for FL:2 . Get control of your to-do lists on your desktop, works with RTM . Cool, new app in development.
- The new Foresight website was released 3 days ago! Still a few bug fixes to go. And we’re looking for help on translations.
- A forum was picked for Foresight: SMF . Hopefully will deploy this month.
- Shuttle chooses Foresight for it’s new KPC . More coverage here , here , and here . Digg it !
- Beta 1 of Foresight 2.0 was released this morning! First time we’ve released installable CDs (2) in addition to one DVD. (Though the DVD installer is way faster using the new tar installer)
- We’re looking for help testing the beta as well. We have use cases that need to be tested , and please file any issues you come across.
- The first Foresight User and Developer Conference is definitely on, and the date has been finalized: April 18th, 19th and 20th. Sign up on the wiki . Open invite for all Foresight users, and we encourage upstream developers and other distros to come too!
- The latest Foresight newsletter was released last Friday. Did you read it yet or subscribe to it in your feedreader ?
We have even more news in the works, so keep an eye on Planet Foresight !