Here are just a few things going on in the world of Foresight recently:
- Tasky is packaged for FL:2. Get control of your to-do lists on your desktop, works with RTM. Cool, new app in development.
- The new Foresight website was released 3 days ago! Still a few bug fixes to go. And we’re looking for help on translations.
- A forum was picked for Foresight: SMF. Hopefully will deploy this month.
- Shuttle chooses Foresight for it’s new KPC. More coverage here, here, and here. Digg it!
- Beta 1 of Foresight 2.0 was released this morning! First time we’ve released installable CDs (2) in addition to one DVD. (Though the DVD installer is way faster using the new tar installer)
- We’re looking for help testing the beta as well. We have use cases that need to be tested, and please file any issues you come across.
- The first Foresight User and Developer Conference is definitely on, and the date has been finalized: April 18th, 19th and 20th. Sign up on the wiki. Open invite for all Foresight users, and we encourage upstream developers and other distros to come too!
- The latest Foresight newsletter was released last Friday. Did you read it yet or subscribe to it in your feedreader?
We have even more news in the works, so keep an eye on Planet Foresight!